Saturday, March 19, 2011

THANK YOU!

Just a special thank you to all those that participated in this weeks auction for Katelyn.. and again a big thank you to all those that donated items and time to help too.

All of you are rock stars!

So, did you win? Congratulations! The next step is to contact me snicebox(at)gmail(dot)com. I will then let you know where you can send your payment and get you in touch with your items provider.

I'll be tallying up our numbers and after I hopefully get in touch with everyone over the weekend I'll post our final numbers here monday.

Again, thank you all so much. Katelyn is actually on her way to China right now!


1 comment:

  1. How brave they are--Katelyn, her parents...I can't imagine it. Sending lots of prayers and hoping everything turns out beautifully for them.

    ReplyDelete